NoSQL Adapter for SAP NetWeaver® PI/PO
A NoSQL (often interpreted as “Not only SQL”) database is an unconventional database system which relies on data structure different from those used in the relational databases. NoSQL databases are increasingly used in big data and real time web applications. Advantco NoSQL adapter for SAP NetWeaver PI/PO enables you to read and write data from the un-conventional database with information in the SAP System. The NoSQL Adapter is based on the Adapter Framework and is executed by the SAP J2EE Adapter Engine.
The Advantco NoSQL Adapter provides easy access to update data into the database with minimal custom development for handling query. The NoSQL Adapter also enables system integration between SAP and Non-SAP back-end systems with application interested in big-data.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Supports Read/Create/Update/Delete operations to NoSQL database.
- Full Query Support in case of Sender Adapter consisting of JSON like Condition Statement.
- JDBC Receiver like Data Structure to be used for simple implementation.
- Support for XML/JSON to connect to MongoDB System.
Additionally, the Advantco NoSQL Adapter is fully integrated with the NetWeaver Adapter Framework, which means the NoSQL interfaces can be configured, managed, and monitored using the standard SAP PI/PO tools. With SAP PI/PO scalability and stability, the Advantco NoSQL Adapter ensures the highest level of availability for any hosted REST services.
Technical Capabilities and Product Specifications:
- Integrates with SAP NetWeaver - the adapter is built on the SAP NetWeaver Adapter Framework.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Supports Synchronous and Asynchronous NoSQL Database CRUD Operation.
- Incorporate MongoDB Authentication Process.
- Supports SAP NetWeaver PI/PO 7.5, 7.4, 7.3, 7.1, & 7.0.
The Advantco NoSQL Adapter helps connect your SAP system to the NoSQL Database quickly and easily. It allows organizations to leverage the capabilities of the SAP PI platform and provides standard connectivity support between Standard NoSQL Cloud Database with various back-end systems.
Contact Us if you are interested in obtaining more information about our products or arranging a free trial.