Apache Kafka Adapter for SAP CPI
Apache Kafka was developed to handle high volume publish-subscribe messages and streams. It was designed to be durable, fast, and scalable. It provides a low-latency, fault-tolerant publish and subscribe pipeline capable of processing streams of events. The Advantco Kafka Adapter enables you to exchange streams of data with the integration server or PCK by means of Kafka APIs.
Key benefits include
- Support for a variety of security options for encryption and authentication.
- Support for both free-structure payload and Avro-structure payload.
- Fully compatible with 0.11.0 and 1.0.0 brokers.
Benefits of the Advantco Kafka Adapter
The advantage of the Advantco Kafka Adapter is that the Adapter is fully integrated with the SAP Adapter Framework, which means the Kafka connections can be configured, managed and monitored using the standard SAP PI/PO & CPI tools. With SAP scalability and stability, Advantco Kafka Adapter ensures the highest level of availability. The Adapter is also fully integrated with the SAP logging/tracing framework.
- Integration with SAP NetWeaver®: The adapter is built on the SAP NetWeaver® Adapter Framework
- Easy and quick installation by importing a SWCV transport (.tpz) into the Integration Repository/Enterprise Service Builder and deploying the J2EE software archive (SDA or SCA) via the J2EE SDM/JSPM.
- Integration with SAP NetWeaver® Runtime Workbench and SAP NetWeaver® J2EE Logging/Tracing. Supporting SAP NetWeaver PI/PO 7.5, PI 7.4, & SCPI.
- Configuration for the target topics and how to read streams of data
- Configuration for polling
- Adapter Specific Message Attributes
- Content Conversion
Contact Us if you are interested in obtaining more information about our products or arranging a free trial.