Salesforce.com Adapter for SAP Process Integration | Process Orchestration
Salesforce.com Adapter for SAP PI/PO
Salesforce integration with your SAP ERP system is becoming a lot easier with the Advantco SFDC Adapter for SAP PI/PO. The SFDC adapter enables you to read data from Salesforce.com and to update your Salesforce.com data with information from your SAP backend systems. The SFDC Adapter is tightly integrated with the Salesforce API and Security Framework, freeing you from these basic tasks like schema generation, code integration and authentication. The Advantco SFDC Adapter supports BULK, SOAP and Streaming API for fast and real-time data retrieval and upload.
Figure1: Receiver channel for Object update
Figure2: Sender channel with Topic subscription.
- Full integration with SAP PI Adapter Framework, Alert Framework and Monitoring.
- The Adapter manages Salesforce sessionid for authentication purposes.
- Supports Read/Create/Update/Delete operations to Salesforce objects
- Insert or Update (Upsert) a Record Using a External ID
- Supports subscription to Salesforce push topics (Streaming API)
- Supports custom objects/fields
- XML/CSV data format supported for data updates
- Multiple parameters provided in queries for precise data selection
- Support Relationship Queries (joins of related objects)
- Handle QueryLocator to create one single PI message
- Deleting Salesforce objects based on External ID or field value.
- Adjust communication method dynamically base on data volume to achieve best performance
- Workbench for Schema generation and Query validation.
- SAP Certified Adapter for SAP PI/PO
- Available for SAP PI 7.10, 7,11, 7.30, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5
- Support TLS 1.2 and higher
- Significantly reduces implementation effort for integration with Salesforce.
- Easy configuration and setup Fully integrated with SAP PI/PO without need for external tools.
Please reach out to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.